Blue Sea Systems is experiencing operational difficulties in our Bellingham location.
We thank you for your patience while our team restores the facility to full capacity.
Circuit Breakers 285-Series
285-Series Circuit Breaker - Panel Mount 25A7080
* Do not use as a switch where high inrush currents are expected.
- Drop in replacement for 185-Series Circuit Breakers
- Visible reset lever shows open condition
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Meets SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements
- Weather Resistant
- Combines switching and circuit breaker function into one unit*
- "Trip Free" - cannot be held closed after trip
|Maximum Voltage||48V DC|
|Circuit Breaker Type||Thermally responsive Bi-metal blade|
|Terminal Stud Torque||50 in-lb (5.65 Nm)|
|Interrupt Capacity ||3000A @ 48V |
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-40° C|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||85° C|
|Circuit Breaker Class||Type III - switchable/manual reset - trip free|
|Terminal Stud||M6 (accepts 1/4" Ring Terminal)|
|Weight||0.50lb (0.23 kg)|
|Meets the following Regulatory Specifications|
Trip Delay Curve