Blue Sea Systems is experiencing operational difficulties in our Bellingham location.
We thank you for your patience while our team restores the facility to full capacity.
click for larger and other images
Fuse Blocks ST Blade
ST Blade Compact Fuse Blocks - 8 Circuits5046
Provides surface mount circuit protection for ATO®/ATC® Fuses in a compact footprint.
- Ignition protected when cover is secure –meets ISO 8846 and SAE J1171 for use in a gasoline engine compartment
- Single side design allows wire entry from one side to minimize footprint
- Insulating cover meets ABYC/USCG insulation requirements
- Tin-plated copper buses and fuse clips
- Accepts ring or snap fork type terminals
- Includes 8 write-on circuit labels
- Fuses sold separately
|Maximum Amperage ||100A per block|
30A per circuit
|Maximum Voltage||32V DC|
|Mounting||#8 Screw (M4)|
|Terminal Stud Torque||24 in-lb (2.71 Nm)|
|Screw Terminal Torque||18 in-lb (2.03 Nm)|
|Screw Terminal Type||#8-32 Scews with captive star lock washer|
|Terminal Stud Size||#10-32|
|Weight||0.40lb (0.18 kg)|
|Meets the following Regulatory Specifications|