- This upgrade method only works with Windows 7 PCs and above, and Mac OS X 10.8 and above.
- Download the new firmware from the list below.
- Extract the firmware.bin file from zip file.
- Remove all connections from the meter.
- Plug a USB micro cable into the back of the meter.
- While holding the 2nd button from the left, connect the USB cable to a PC or a Mac.
- The computer will create a new drive on the computer. Note: If the PC doesn’t recognize the M2-VSM, then try using a different cable.
- On a PC, the new drive will be labeled as CRP_DISABLD (D:) where “D:” is the drive letter and may be a different letter.
- On a Mac, the drive will be labeled CRP_DISABLD and should appear in the Finder sidebar.
- Delete the firmware.bin file from the M2-VSM folder.
- On a PC, select the file with your mouse and press the delete key.
- On a Mac, select the file with your mouse and move to trash.
- Copy the new firmware.bin file to the M2-VSM folder.
- Unplug the USB cable from the computer.
- You can plug the USB cable back into the computer to verify the new firmware. The M2-VSM should power up and you can navigate to Setup⮕Version Info to verify the new SW Revision.
1850 M2 Vessel Systems Monitor
1850 Firmware Revision History
- Updated 1811 and 1810 sensor support
- Added Support for CZONE RTM-17
- Added 1811 Sensor Support
- Display NC if Ultrasonic is not connected
- Initial Release