Blue Sea Systems is experiencing operational difficulties in our Bellingham location.
We thank you for your patience while our team restores the facility to full capacity.
click for larger and other images
Fuse Blocks SafetyHub
SafetyHub 250 Fuse Block and Solenoid with Manual Control7727
The SafetyHub 250 combines an ignition protected fuse block with a remote battery switch and integrated connecting plugs. It is safe for use on gasoline powered boats, reduces wiring connections, and consolidates up to seven fused circuits. The SafeyHub 250 allows battery control from a remote location or manually for emergency shutdown or servicing.
- Local control knob switches high-amp circuits for emergency shutdown or servicing
- Battery control from a remote location increases safety and convenience
- Up to three switched 30A−200A MIDI®/AMI® fuses [sold separately] ideal for high-amp circuits including panel feeds, windlasses, and stereo amplifiers
- Four 24-hour 1A−20A ATO®/ATC® fuses [sold separately] ideal for circuits including bilge pumps, alarms, and clock memory
- Integrated connector plugs eliminate loose wires and provide a secure, waterproof connection
- Ignition protected fuse block meets Coast Guard and ABYC requirements for installation on gasoline or diesel boats
|Stud Size||M8 x 1.25|
|Amperage Maximum Operating - combined||280A|
|Recommended Ring Terminal||M8 (5/16")|
|Screw Torque, 8-32||18in-lb (2.03 Nm)|
|Screw Torque, M5||27in-lb (3.05 Nm)|
|Stud Torque||180 in-lb (20.34 Nm)|
|Weight||3.75lb (1.7 kg)|
|Meets the following Regulatory Specifications|