Blue Sea Systems is experiencing operational difficulties in our Bellingham location.
We thank you for your patience while our team restores the facility to full capacity.
click for larger and other images
Non-Critical Load Disconnects m-LVD
m-LVD Low Voltage Disconnect7635
Senses low battery voltage and automatically disconnects
devices to save power for starting or to preserve battery life
A dead battery is one of the most common reasons for a tow. Don't get stranded with a dead battery. The m-LVD senses low battery voltage and automatically disconnects non-essential devices to save power for starting or to preserve battery life. The m-LVD is ideal for any single battery boat or vehicle that wants to avoid getting stranded with a dead battery.
- Status light in both m-LVD and Remote Control Switch provides visual warning of low
voltage state prior to disconnect
- Alarm output available for audible warning of low voltage state
prior to disconnect (optional alarm required)
- Remote Control Switch Functions:
- Disconnect Voltage Adjustment - Sets desired disconnect voltage
- Override - Temporarily delays circuit disconnect for 10 minutes
- OFF - Temporarily disconnects circuits until voltage rises
- Override or OFF - Silences alarm (optional alarm required)
- Case design allows surface, front panel, or rear panel mounting
- Rear insulating cover protects rear contacts
- Waterproof – rated IP67 for temporary immersion
|Nominal Voltage||12V DC|
|Amperage Operating Current||95mA (Connected)|
|Terminal Stud Torque||60 in-lb (6.78 Nm)|
|Continuous Rating ||65A|
|Intermittent Rating ||115A (5 Min)|
|Maximum Cable Size||1/0 AWG (50mm2)|
|Terminal Stud Length||7/16 in (11.11 mm)|
|Terminal Stud Size||1/4" - 20 (M6)|
|Weight||0.77lb (0.35 kg)|
|Meets the following Regulatory Specifications|
Low Voltage Disconnect SubSystem
For a single battery boat or vehicle, the m-LVD will save power for engine starting. The m-Series ON-OFF Battery Switch provides a disconnect to cut off battery power when the boat is not in use or in the event of a fire.