Blue Sea Systems is experiencing operational difficulties in our Bellingham location.
We thank you for your patience while our team restores the facility to full capacity.
click for larger and other images
Non-Critical Load Disconnects ATD
ATD Automatic Timer Disconnect7615
Can be configured to be used as one of the following battery saving productsTimer Disconnect
Low Voltage Disconnect
- 12V signal triggers relay to connect battery power to devices
- When signal is removed the timer is activated and will disconnect devices after a preset time
- Timer ranges from 15 minutes to 4 hours
Automatic Charging Relay
- 12V signal triggers relay to connect battery power to devices.
- After 12V signal is removed, device senses low battery voltage and automatically disconnects devices.
- Low voltage setting can be used in conjunction with Timer Disconnect. Low voltage will disconnect devices prior to preset time to preserve battery power
- Automatically combines two batteries when charging, and isolates them when discharging
- Single side sensing design only monitors the voltage of the start battery
- Ideal for auxiliary batteries that are AGM or significantly larger than the start battery
- 12V signal will connect or disconnect relay without any time delay
Frequently Asked Questions
No similar questions found.