Blue Sea Systems is experiencing operational difficulties in our Bellingham location.
We thank you for your patience while our team restores the facility to full capacity.
click for larger and other images
Automatic Charging Relays BatteryLink
BatteryLink™ Automatic Charging Relay - 12V/24V DC 120A7611
Automatically shares single source of charge with Auxiliary BatteryFeatures
- 120 Amp continuous rating
- 12/24V DC auto ranging voltage input
- Senses charging on two battery banks
- Side and bottom knockouts for cable connections
- Clip-on cover insulates terminal connections
- 7∕8" (22 mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- Integrated LED indicates ACR status
- 1∕4" × .032" male quick connect terminals for ground and optional features
- Largest battery bank cannot exceed Group 27
- Optional Auxiliary Battery Priority connection shares the alternator charge with the Auxiliary battery longer when the engine is running to allow the use of auxiliary loads for an extended period of time
- Remote LED remotely indicates ACR states - requires optional LED
Frequently Asked Questions
Run the negative wire for the ACR directly to the battery negative terminal of one of the batteries. A chassis ground is often insufficient to allow proper operation.