Many switch panels mounted on the dash or flybridge do not stand up to harsh marine environment. WeatherDeck® Switch Panels are waterproof and rated IP67 (for temporary immersion in water) and use materials that won't deteriorate in the harsh sun, salt, and water. Many small boats, which already have circuit protection and do not run at night, simply need a switch panel which is waterproof. The WeatherDeck® Switch Panel has all the rugged features of the proven WeatherDeck® Panel family however does not have the added cost of backlighting and circuit protection.
- Integrated switch guards reduce the risk of accidental switching
- Panels can be mounted in four different orientations
- Panel front rated IP67 when properly mounted with watertight mounting gasket
- IP67 – protected against immersion up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- UV stabilized weather-resistant faceplate snaps on and off providing access to components and concealing mouting screws