Blue Sea Systems is experiencing operational difficulties in our Bellingham location.
We thank you for your patience while our team restores the facility to full capacity.
High Temp Temperature Sensor1821
- Designed for sensing Raw Water Exhaust without drilling holes. Strap sensor to the outside of the pipe for accurate readings of Raw Water Exhaust temperature.
- Multiple mounting options
- Non-submersible IP65 – protected against jets of water
- Wires connect in either order
- Works will all Blue Sea Systems products that require a temperature sensor.
There is no documentation for this product.
|Temperature Range||-40°F to 300°F (-40°C to 150°C)|
|Wire Length||18 in (45.72 cm)|
|Wire Size||16 AWG|
|Weight||0.20lb (0.09 kg)|
|Meets the following Regulatory Specifications|