Blue Sea Systems is experiencing operational difficulties in our Bellingham location.
We thank you for your patience while our team restores the facility to full capacity.
click for larger and other images
USB Chargers Panel Accessories 12 Volt Socket and Plugs
12/24V Dual USB 2.1A Charger1016
Charge two mobile devices on the go
Made with corrosion resistant materials which ensure a solid contact and low voltage drop.
- Fits in same mounting hole as a traditional 12 Volt outlet
- Compatible with most mobile devices including Apple® products
- Protective dust cap with tether keeps dust and spray from shortening the life of the charger
- Conformal coated circuit board to stand up to the harsh marine environment
- 2A Supply fuse is not included
Easy to install in existing 12V DC socket hole providing convenient access for charging mobile devices
Frequently Asked Questions
It is almost impossible to make a Universal USB charger without building intelligence into the charger. In our case we don’t follow USB 2.0 specifications exactly because we are following Apple specifications (2.8V on D- and 2.0V on D+). Most Android devices will default to some low level charging voltage if they don’t see a valid voltage on D+, D-.
A solution is a cable that shorts the lines together.
The USB Chargers and Dash Sockets use a .250 female quick connect.
Find one on Ancor's website